Renovation of Public Bathroom
Normally, we specialize in remodeling for residential properties and homeowners, but in this project, we upgraded a public bathroom for a commercial property.
You can see the before and after photos above, and see just how much this bathroom was upgraded from it’s previous state, but here’s a list of additions we performed:
- Complete renovation of walls, including tiling. As you can see in one of the before photos, the walls by the old urinals were deteriorating from moisture and in rough shape. The rest of the walls in the old bathroom were brick, painted white. We repaired damage to the original wall, and installed large gray laminate tile to beautify the bathroom.
- New stalls. The old bathroom did not have professional stalls around the toilet. We installed these partitions and matched the gray color to the tile and new flooring.
- Flooring installation. In the previous version of this bathroom, the floor was plain cement, and the flooring by the old urinals appeared to be warped. We installed new stone tile, that would be easy to mop, and woud prevent further damage to the cement slab underneath.
- New sink with hanging vanity. We replaced the two urinals in the near corner with a full width sink supported by a “floating” vanity with storage for cleaning supplies. The vanity is a dark wood stain.
- Storage closet for cleaning supplies. The old storage area was in dismal shape with old peeling paint and no flooring. We installed new doors, and painted, and installed flooring throughout to vastly improve the storage closet.
- New paint all around. We added a new coat of paint to the upper walls, and painted all doors gray to match the rest of the aesthetic.
Get an Estimate
Another Local Customer Said This
I am very happy by the work done by them. My bathroom now looks like a master bath. The crew was arrived right in time and did the job with full professionalism. They are very expert and knowledgeable. Will use them again.
– Ted W
Elk Grove Village Bathroom Remodeling Contractor
Sunny Construction & Remodeling is your trusted local remodeling contractor serving the western Chicago suburbs. We specialize in all areas of home improvement and home renovation like kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling. Our family-owned business has helped Chicago-area homeowners since 2007.
We Offer Excellent Service, Competitive Rates, and a Five Year Warranty on Workmanship.
Working closely with home and business owners, we ensure that the project is thoroughly planned and carefully coordinated. Then, we deliver top quality services that follow the approved plans, all specifications, and meet all required codes and acceptable standards – within budget and on schedule. Call us today for a free estimate at (708) 860-9742.