Get an Estimate
Bathroom Remodeling for Lake in the Hills IL
Sunny Construction & Remodeling can turn your drab bathroom into a relaxing oasis. We’ve helped hundreds of homeowners in the Chicago area renovate their bathrooms. We’re a family-owned business with 60+ five-star reviews on Google. Schedule your no obligation free estimate today by calling (708) 860-9742.
We work with you every step of the way, from planning and design, to construction, installation, and finishing. Our team of Chicagoland bathroom contractors handle every aspect of the job, including:
- Shower installation, including enclosed showers, shower bases, shower tile, and shower doors
- Tub-to-shower and shower-to-tub conversions
- Multi-jet showers and rain heads
- Bathroom countertops, sinks, and faucets
- Installing bathroom cabinets and vanities
- Flooring and tile installation
- Improved lighting fixtures
- Spa-style tubs and jacuzzi tubs
Let our team of professional remodeling contractors turn your bathroom into an improved, updated version.
Re-designing Chicago Area Bathrooms With Homeowners in Mind
Imagine coming home from a hard day’s work and relaxing in a luxurious shower or massaging jacuzzi tub. Perhaps you envision your currently cramped bathroom being transformed into a spacious, light-filled room where you can relax and unwind. Our design team can help you pick a color scheme, an overall style, flooring choices, and replacement fixtures and cabinets. Look through our completed bathroom remodeling projects to get more interior design inspiration. From vintage to Victorian; modern to contemporary, our bathroom contractors can help you renovate your Lake in the Hills bathroom.
Design Tips for a Bathroom Remodel
Here are some things to consider when planning a bathroom renovation or remodeling project.
- Color scheme. Pick a color scheme that remains neutral or is easy to recover, to increase the home value. Lighter colors are both more natural to cover up and help open up the space of the bathroom.
- How many people use the bathroom? Do you need his and her vanity? Make sure you won’t be crossing elbows while trying to get ready in the morning.
- How much storage space will you need? Think about all the things you store in the bathroom when deciding on storage options.
- Is this a kid’s bathroom? Get creative with kid’s bathrooms and make sure the bathroom is accessible for small children.
- Long-term usage. Remember that whatever design you choose should hold up for the long term. Try to avoid fad remodels, or things that are in high-fashion now but may not be appealing in a few years.
A Remodeled Bathroom Can Improve Functionality
Even if you don’t have a lot of square footage to work with, your bathroom can get more spacious when you get creative with storage and functionality. Wall shelving, vanity cupboards, recessed shower caddies, and custom bathroom cabinets are just a few ways you can use space more efficiently. This will help create more space in your bathroom and improve storage capacity.
Bathroom Remodeling Project Near Lake in the Hills
This bathroom in needed a major rehab with replacing the tub and flooring. The repairs made added value to the home before the elegant design pulled this look together. After removing the tub and leveling the floor, the real transformation could begin.
New Features of this Bathroom
- Double Vanity and sink – adding storage and elegance with the vintage look of this vanity. The vanity also makes sharing a master bath a breeze.
- Oversized Mirror – the oversized mirror adds class and beauty to the bathroom.
- Rainshower – The shower features the ultimate in luxury when it comes to the showerhead.
- Tiled walls – The tiled walls will stand the test of time.
- Shower shelving – The new shelving makes the organization in the shower much easier.
- Tile striped design in the shower – Adds a flare of simplicity in design.
- Pastel blue paint – gives a welcoming embrace that meshes well with the vintage look of the vanity.
A Remodeled Bathroom Can Increase Your Home Value
A redesigned bathroom usually means a higher appraisal value for your home. Improvements like new flooring, upgraded lighting, updated cabinets or countertops, and new shower or tub installations can increase the overall value of your home.
Bathroom Remodeling Contractors Near Lake in the Hills IL
Sunny Construction & Remodeling provides kitchen, basement, and bathroom remodeling to homeowners in Lake in the Hills, Algonquin, Crystal Lake, Carpentersville, Elgin, Lake Zurich, and other cities in the Northwest Chicago suburbs.
We back our work with a five-year warranty on workmanship. We also offer remodeling services such as kitchen remodeling, basement remodeling, and flooring installation to our neighbors in the greater Chicago metro area.