Hoffman Estates Kitchen Remodeling Contractor
This recent kitchen remodel in Hoffman Estates took an older aesthetic and made it clean and contemporary. See the before and after photos to see the difference. This kitchen uses a lot of natural light, and our design choices help accentuates the new changes. The homeowner was very happy with this kitchen renovation. Here’s what we completed in this project.
- Upgraded cabinets. One large reason for this redesign was an outdated aesthetic. The old kitchen had cabinets with the medium wood stain that was popular in past decades. The new kitchen uses white wall-mounted and floor cabinets to brighten up the room and reflect the light from the kitchen window.
- Quartzite countertops. One characteristic of the old kitchen is it was dark, with matte black countertops and dark wood cabinets. In the new version of the kitchen, we used a quartz-like laminate countertops for the entire kitchen, with a slight lip on the kitchen window side.
- Decorative kitchen backsplash. The rectangular gray, black, and dark green pieces of aggregate that make up the backsplash complement the color palette of this kitchen perfectly. The backsplash also adds a focal point in the kitchen, and some contrast from the solid white of the cabinets and that slate gray of the flooring.
- New flooring. Since the color scheme of the new kitchen relies heavily on white, black, and gray, the flooring is a darker slate gray. This replaces the old square tile-like flooring, replacing the retro aesthetic with a more clean, contemporary look.
- Swapped stove hood for under-cabinet microwave. We replaced the old range hood with a mounted microwave with a fan.
- Stainless steel dishwasher. One issue in the old kitchen is the dishwasher was a white powder coated finish, with the refrigerator and range being stainless steel. In this updated kitchen, all the major appliances are stainless steel finished, creating a cohesion of design.
- Overhead recessed lighting. Previously, the kitchen was lit by hanging light fixtures. Now, there are overhead LED lights in the ceiling, which provide more illumination, making the room brighter, and creating more vertical space. We also upgraded the hanging lights over the bar to be more streamlined and modern in appearance.
- Replacement shelving. The old wood stained shelves by the window were replaced with new thicker white shelves. These shelves conceal the supporting brackets, which the old shelving did not.
- Accent paint. In the old kitchen, the paint was pure white. This version of the kitchen has an off-white to provide some contrast to the rest of the kitchen.
Kitchen Remodeling Specialists in Hoffman Estates
Since 2007, Sunny Construction & Remodeling has helped homeowners in the Hoffman Estates and western Chicago area with kitchen and home remodeling. We can help you redesign and renovate your kitchen and create a distinctive new look. Contact us today to get a no-obligation estimate.
Get an Estimate
Quote From Another Homeowner
Rafal did an excellent job with remodeling our kitchen. The quality of the work speaks for itself. He was prompt and got the job done on schedule. Even though we lived out of state, he was quick to respond to my queries and was always reachable. I would definitely recommend him for any kind of remodeling work.
– Deepak B, Hoffman Estates IL
Kitchen Remodeling Contractor in Hoffman Estates
Sunny Construction & Remodeling is a friendly, efficient local remodeling contractor located in Schaumburg, serving Hoffman Estates, and the western Chicago suburbs. We specialize in all areas of home improvement and home renovation like kitchen,bathroom and basement remodeling, bathroom. We are family owned and operated and we are proud of our achievements and level of success.
We Promise Excellent Service, Competitive Rates, and a Five-Year Workmanship Warranty.
Working closely with home and business owners, we ensure that the project is thoroughly planned and carefully coordinated. Then, we deliver top quality services that follow the approved plans, all specifications, and meet all required codes and acceptable standards – within budget and on schedule. Call us today for free estimate at (708) 860-9742.