Bathroom Remodeling Experts in Roselle IL
This bathroom remodeling project in Roselle featured a floor to ceiling upgrade for a new, modern look. The spacious bathroom upgrade combined a tub to shower conversion, a walk-in shower, new flooring and wall paneling. The overall effect is stunning, and is a massive improvement in both aesthetics and ease of functionality. Here is a list of improvements we made to our client’s bathroom.
- Tub to shower conversion. The old bathroom had a standard rectangular alcove tub in the far side of the room, near the side window. This old tub had a step. In the redesigned bathroom, the tub was replaced with a spacious walk-in shower. The step leading up to the old tub was eliminated.
- New walk-in shower. The new walk-in shower is much more spacious than the old tub, featuring a rain shower head. The shower base has a geometric aggregate tile pattern, and the walls are now a remarkable gray faux-wood paneling. This paneling is also extended along the entire wall surrounding the shower, ceiling to floor, including around the side window. A recessed caddy for storing toiletries is built right into the shower wall. This modern shower is much easier to move in and out of for all family members, and feels luxurious. For added functionality, a seat was also built into this full-size shower.
- Replacement vanity, sink, and countertop. Previously, this bathroom had a standard white vanity with beige sinks and countertops. We replaced these with a stylish white vanity with sleek contours, and brushed steel cabinet handles. The old sink countertop was replaced a new white dual sink and countertop, and custom stainless steel faucets and fixtures.
- Varied tone wood flooring. To match the distinctive patterns and color of the shower paneling, we added new wood plank flooring with a variation of contrasting shades. The stunning display of organic tones in this upgraded flooring varies from pale gray to dark gray. This creates a beautiful matching color scheme that complements the shower paneling on the far wall.
- Updated paint. We replaced the beige paint job in the old bathroom with a light blue hue that helps bring contrast to the gray tones of the shower and flooring. This helps brighten the room, reflecting the natural light from the ceiling window, and helping create a new aesthetic.
The overall result of this bathroom renovation is a luxurious ambience, that creates more usable space, opening up the room. Check out the before and after pictures above to see the difference!
Bathroom Remodeling Contractor in Roselle
Since 2007, Sunny Construction & Remodeling has helped homeowners in the greater Chicago area with bathroom remodeling and home improvements. We can help you remodel your bathroom and create a brand new experience. Contact us today to get a no-obligation estimate.
Get an Estimate
Another Local Homeowner Said This
We recently had Sunny Construction & Remodeling renovate our master bathroom and we couldn’t be happier. We got several quotes for the project and Sunny was within our budget. They arrived every morning on time and worked the full day. Luckily, we did not have many hick-ups with the project, but if something came up it was discussed with us before they moved forward. Their attention to detail throughout the project was top notch. The bathroom came out beautiful and we will definitely recommend them to our friends and continue to use them on future projects.
– Janet J
Roselle IL Bathroom Remodeling Contractor
Sunny Construction & Remodeling is your trusted local remodeling contractor serving the western Chicago suburbs. We specialize in all areas of home improvement and home renovation like kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling. Our family-owned business has helped Chicago-area homeowners since 2007.
We Offer Competitive Rates, Excellent Customer Services and a Five-Year Workmanship Warranty.
Working closely with home and business owners, we ensure that the project is thoroughly planned and carefully coordinated. Then, we deliver top quality services that follow the approved plans, all specifications, and meet all required codes and acceptable standards – within budget and on schedule. Call us today for a free estimate at (708) 860-9742.